Monday, March 21, 2011

Avoid SPRINT!

In the past month, I have been trying to get a better price on my cell phone bill from Sprint. Since then, I have talked to numerous customer service people and been bounced from plan to plan for virtually no savings--though I have lost "anytime minutes" in the process.

After five years, I will leave this company when my contract expires in June. That is simply because on all occasions, I have been lied to. The discounts are never what I am told they will be.

Now, Sprint wants me to sign a contract for two more years--before they will give me a discount. Based on what has occurred, I cannot trust them to honor the discount and need to see said discount before I commit to a new two-year contract.

Unfortunately, they have declined--even though I would have to renew my contract in June anyway. These people are not out to serve me. They are out to take my money. Avoid SPRINT!

No comments: