Friday, September 17, 2010

An Interview with Cutris

An Interview with Cutris
UnAssociated Press
September 17, 2010

UAP - The UnAssociated Press Archives are filled with stories about you. Do you ever get sick of reading about yourself?
Cutris - No… yes… Hell yes!
UAP -Is it the way you're portrayed, or what disturbs you about it?
Cutris - No, it’s cool.
UAP - You’re often in some altercation or scandal, does that ever bother you?
Cutris - I can’t worry about crap like that.
UAP - Like what specifically?
Cutris - Huh?
UAP - Let me ask you this, what are your plans for the future?
Cutris - I’m probably going to hangout.
UAP - Are there any new adventures on the horizon? Perhaps chasing terrorists in the Middle East, or maybe going to the Moon?
Cutris - No, I’ve already done that.
UAP - Exactly! What does, Cutris do now, that he hasn’t already done before?
Cutris - I might go to the Mall.
UAP - I can see this is going nowhere… is there anything you really hate?
Cutris - No… yes… Hell yes!
UAP - Now we’re getting somewhere! What is it?
Cutris - What is what?
UAP - Ah… yes… well, I guess I’ll be going then.
Cutris - Cool! Take it easy.

No comments: