Wednesday, March 03, 2010

A Cutris Investigation

Summary of Art Supply Store Investigation
By Cutris

While I was waiting for my wife as she perused the art supply store, I was approached by three drunk women who suggested that the store may be a "front" for some illegal or unethical business. At least that is what it sounded like they said, though as I already mentioned, they were drunk.

With no training in investigation work, I decided that I was uniquely qualified to undertake the task. My wife was still looking at tag board or something, so I guessed I had several minutes to "kill." This should be plenty of time to investigate, I decided.



Upon starting my investigation, I immediately noticed where the line starts. Obviously, my deductive reasoning powers were finely tuned.



"What do we have here?" I asked myself. "'Boneware?' It seems to be 'self-hardening.'"



I noted in my clue book, that it was available in moist form. "This sounds like trouble!"

I also found a sign that said "no books in restrooms." Why would someone take art books in the lavatory? Especially when there was self-hardening clay in moist form? Hmmm...



In pursuit of answers, I decided to look in the restroom. I found another sign! What could this short hose with weak pressure have to do with this mystery?



I decided to knock on the office door to get to the bottom of this mystery!







After knocking for almost twelve minutes, someone opened and swung a baseball bat at me! I ran out of the store to the safety outside. Based on all the evidence, I believe that this "art store," is actually a "house of ill-repute!"

CASE CLOSED!

No comments: