Monday, August 28, 2006

Follow-up

Out with the old and in with the new!

My close friend has replaced her car (that caught on fire) with a beautiful, 2007, Toyota Corolla. We looked for two days, and the used cars with low mileage were very close in price to the new ones. We kept hearing that “Toyotas hold their value.” In the end, it seemed logical to pay an extra thousand or so and get a brand new car. That’s what she did, and she loves it!

My refrigerator is working. I still may need to replace the timer that regulates the defrost cycle (as per Mike).

My brother is going to do my front brakes. It has been a long time since I had him do any work on my vehicles, but being that money is short, this is a good alternative.

Maybe I can find something interesting to write about soon!

No comments: