Thursday, August 20, 2020

2020 Election Politics

While I honestly believe that the Democratic Party is causing serious social problems with an unrealistic far-left agenda, I have to admit that when I look at the Democratic politicians and candidates, they are far more representative in their diversity, of my own neighborhood, than are the Republican politicians and candidates who seem to be rather white bread. As I tend to immerse myself in both sides in an attempt to find the truth, I can see that Donald Trump still has a following; in spite of an almost complete lack of compassion and truthfulness. We obviously need a change at the top. And when that happens, I hope some focus moves to all of the children who are being hurt or killed and all of the gun violence that is not being caused by law enforcement. There is still the need for people to be responsible for their own actions; regardless of their race, sex religion or economic status.

No comments: