Friday, December 02, 2022

A Christmas Book Tradition

Yesterday, a box of my son's 2022 Christmas (present) books arrived. I thought he might let me off-the-hook this year, but when I asked back in October, he said that he wanted (another) one. So, instead of trying to figure out what to buy him, I just have to figure out what to write and publish for him. In the end, after seeing the proof, I upgraded to a heavier paper which worked rather well with the full color photos. I kept the price the same though. I did that by taking it out of my royalties. So as usual, even on the remote chance anybody will buy any, I will get virtually nothing from the sale. I went with Barnes & Noble again, as Amazon keeps adding new rules and charges more. Happy Holidays, and remember the gift of reading. -KJC

https://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/legend-of-the-golden-chicken-nugget-kevin-curtis/1142676134

No comments: