Thursday, November 05, 2020

Damage

I watched President Trump's speech earlier tonight and I'm still trying to process what I was hearing. I'm still reeling from the amount of damage that was done in that short time. I don't believe I heard a single grain of truth. I'm horrified to think that when thousands have given their lives for this nation, someone in that position could stand before the world and spread those lies. I ask everyone not to post and repost garbage. It just fuels this dumpster fire. This shit show of an election is absolutely not what we need right now during a pandemic and social unrest. Everyone needs to take a breath and process. The amount of misinformation is staggering. Our elections and election process, until now, has been the envy of the world. -KJC

No comments: