Saturday, February 03, 2024

Start Recycling at Hmong Events!

Hey Hmong Friends and Family, I love you guys, but I would like it better if you started recycling. One Hmong funeral creates a giant dumpster full of mixed trash, including styrofoam plates, plastic utensils, glass beer bottles, aluminum cans, plastic bottles, hunks of butchered cows, pigs and chickens, and much more (all mixed together and bound for the landfill). Fifty years is long enough to learn to recycle, so please don't tell me (anymore) that you can't do it. I'm just concerned about the World we are leaving behind for our children. I know no one else will call you out on this, because they choose to ignore issues if it makes them politically uncomfortable. But I can like you, and hate that you aren't recycling simultaneously.

No comments: