Skip to main content

Bye Wally (Tony Dow)

"Bye Wally... why'd you have to and go die like that?"
"Gee Beav, I didn't try to do it. I just got sick and well... it sort of just happened."
"Oh... so what happens now?"
"Gee Beav, I guess you keep living and I'll just go hangout in heaven."
"You're in Heaven?"
"Well yeah Beav! I wasn't that big of a creep!"
"Yeah, I guess so Wally... Heaven's a pretty great place huh?
"Well yeah, Beav, why do you think mom and dad made us spend all of those boring Sundays at church?"
"Gee Wally, I never really thought of it like that."
"Sure Beav, it's going to be okay."
"Okay Wally, I guess I better get going."
"See you later Beav."
"Yeah Wally, I'll see you later."


Comments

CuTRis said…
https://www.imdb.com/name/nm0235638/

Popular posts from this blog

Hormel is Dumb: No More Little Sizzlers

We appreciate your interest in LITTLE SIZZLERS® Sausage. Unfortunately, this item has been discontinued. We value our loyal consumers and apologize for any disappointment our decision has caused. Please visit www.hormel.com for coupons, promotions and recipes using many of our other products.

SPRUCE Project

We were lucky enough to be given a tour of the SPRUCE Project in the Chippewa National Forest, North of Grand Rapids, Minnesota. Our tour guide was W. Robert Nettles IV, SPRUCE Project Operations Manager at Oak Ridge National Laboratory . I went into the site fueled primarily by my lifetime of interest in the natural environment; as well as my interest from volunteering as a park ranger in the Minnesota Valley National Wildlife Refuge. However, by the time I was done, my interest in technology, from over 10 years as an IT professional, was thoroughly peaked! Definitely off the "beaten path," in a spruce bog in Northern Minnesota, this site boasts an incredible array of scientific equipment that is supported by an amazing technological infrastructure! There are control sites and some of the chambers have added heat, carbon dioxide, or both. A lot of equipment and experimental testing goes on 24/7, 365 days per year. These guys know their stuff. The 10 chambers are connected ...

Measles Outbreak?

The people dying from measles are unvaccinated. This is preventable. Those who are pushing misinformation are participating in the cause of these deaths.