Friday, February 08, 2008

Cutris Breaks Sound Barrier

Cutris Breaks Sound Barrier
February 8, 2008
UnAssociated Press

A sonic boom was heard across the Minnesota River Valley early this morning, and from all accounts, it was due to presidential candidate, Cutris, breaking the sound barrier.

Apparently Cutris had taken his bicycle out for an early morning ride, and decided to put it in high gear to see how fast he could go.

"It was snowing at the time, which made it kind of hard," said Cutris to a reporter from CNN. "I just started peddling as fast as I could. Pretty soon I was going so fast that I lost control of the bike on the icy road and started sliding even faster!"

Cutris eventually recovered control of the bicycle, but not before a sonic boom rang out in the early morning, signaling that he had exceeded the speed of sound.

Asked if he would try to repeat the feat for the Guinness Book of World Records, Cutris said, "I don't think so. It was a little scary going that fast on my bike, even though it is a good bike and I got it from Erik's Bike Shop. I really don't need to prove anything. I know what I did."

No comments: